Liebster is a German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea is to award to 5 of your favorite blogs with under 200 followers. They then forward the blog love!
If you receive this award please...
- Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to, the blog must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
- Give yourself a pat on the back!
1. Jill at Jillyify It. I just found her blog this week and am loving reading through it. She just completed an amazing dresser re-do and you HAVE to check out how she covered her craft tables!
2. Candy at Candy's Clothes Closet. I love her fashion style, she loves to thrift shop and recently posted some great ideas for crafting with flash cards!
3. Sherry at Sherry's Bees Nest. Sherry was one of my first followers and is near and dear to my heart. She also loves to thrift shop and her up cycles are awesome! You have to go check all of her projects using some shutters she came across.
4. Michelle at Crazy for Crafts. She loves a cheap craft as much as I do and her recipes look so good! She also recently did a great list of tips that is a must read if you are going to Disney.
5. Jenny at Northest Lovelies. She has mad rope skills, the most adorable childern and you have to see the valentine treats she made.
There you go! I love each of these blogs and the women behind them are extremely creative and talented. Thanks again Jess!