PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Liebster Award

Jess at Crafty Nonsense Noted awarded me a Liebster Award!!!  I am so very honored!!!  I love her blog and she is just the cutest, sweetest thing!  Thanks Jess!


 Liebster is a German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.  The idea is to award to 5 of your favorite blogs with under 200 followers.  They then forward the blog love!


If you receive this award please...

  1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to, the blog must have less than 200 followers.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
  4. Give yourself a pat on the back!
And here are my 5:

1. Jill at Jillyify It.  I just found her blog this week and am loving reading through it.  She just completed an amazing dresser re-do and you HAVE to check out how she covered her craft tables!

2. Candy at Candy's Clothes Closet.  I love her fashion style, she loves to thrift shop and recently posted some great ideas for crafting with flash cards!

3. Sherry at Sherry's Bees Nest.  Sherry was one of my first followers and is near and dear to my heart.  She also loves to thrift shop and her up cycles are awesome!  You have to go check all of her projects using some shutters she came across.

4. Michelle at Crazy for Crafts.  She loves a cheap craft as much as I do and her recipes look so good!  She also recently did a great list of tips that is a must read if you are going to Disney.

5. Jenny at Northest Lovelies.  She has mad rope skills, the most adorable childern and you have to see the valentine treats she made.

There you go!  I love each of these blogs and the women behind them are extremely creative and talented.  Thanks again Jess!


 

5 comments:

  1. Donna, thank you so VERY much for the Award:) I am so excited to pay it forward to 5 more blogs.
    I feel truly honored and blessed<3
    Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna-

    Congrats on wining the award-getting blogging awards are the best, they make you feel so love! I came over from the Sunday Social Blog Hop and recognized your blog design. Lindsay did my blog redesign as well-isn't she absolutely fantastic? I'm your newest follower and excited to get to know you better.

    Kari
    Newlyweds on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Donna! I so appreciate this award! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it. It will be tough to decide on 5 more winners!

    Michelle @ Crazy for Crafst
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thank you so much for the award... I'm honored! :)

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete