PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rag Wreath

I did not intend to take a blogging break but apparently I did.  There are huge and exciting changes going on the home front and it has taken up a good bit of my time these past weeks including an unexpected overnight trip out of town.  Not to mention I have a two festival in two weeks that I have been trying to get ready for.

So all I have for you is a wreath I made months back.


I don't have along the way pictures but what I did was super simple.  I got a quarter of a yard of each of the five fabrics.  I made a small snip and basically ripped the fabric in strips. My wreath is one I picked up at the dollar store but I have also seen this done with a coat hanger. Double tied the strips and added some ribbon from my stash to hang.



And since I didn't use all of the strips up I made a couple pair of these.......


Rosette earrings!! 

Check out all of the places I party here!.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely wreath and such cute earrings too Donna! All sounds very intriguing and exciting for you at the moment! Glad all is going so well for you!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Thanks for linking up at Lavender Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors on your wreath. I love those little earrings too! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is very sweet!!! I would love it if you linked this project up at Well Crafted Wednesdays! You can find it here:

    http://thewellcraftedhome.blogspot.com/2012/05/well-crafted-wednesdays-link-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet wreath! Thanks for linking up to tip toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete