PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chip Clip Storage Jar

I don't have any before pictures because I did this several months ago but I really think it can explain itself.......

I adore clips for chips, crackers, candy or basically anything in the pantry but the ones I had were big and bulky.  I had them in a square basket that didn't sit firmly anywhere in the pantry.  I had seen the pickle jar / candlestick combos all over blogland so I decided to put my own spin on one.

What I used:

Clean pickle jar
Dollar store candlestick
16 Clothes pins (There are only 8 in the jar now so it does hold alot)
Rust-oleum Aqua and Sun Yellow spray paint
Vinyl cut with my Silhouette



Spray painted the clothes pins and candle stick.  Added the vinyl "CLIP IT' to the jar and glued it to the candle stick with E6000.  Let everything dry and threw the clothes pins in.  Yeah, it does kind of explain itself.......

But the best part besides the fact it adds a really nice pop of color to my pantry is that fact that it takes up minimal space on the pantry room shelf!



Thanks for stopping by!

Check out the places I party here!

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Such an awesome idea! I'd love for you to link up to my Feature Friday Linky Party

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/search/label/feature%20friday


    Danielle
    Blissful & Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made something like this for candy jars but I've never thought to make them for storage. It is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a great idea. I think this idea is cute enough to have sitting out of the pantry. I use clothespins for chip clips. I'm inspired to see what I can come up with.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how easy and useful - and cute! - that is!

    Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! What a great idea! my clips seem to have legs and walk off!
    Would love for you to link up to our Uncommonly Yours link party!

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!

    I'd love for you to link up and share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/12/pinteresting-linky-party-week-nineteen.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole pickle jar on top of a candlestick is very clever & this is probably the cutest clip jar ever! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! ...but how many chip bag clips do you need? You guys must be snack crazy at your house ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I have a bunch of clips too and they take up so much space in our drawer. I am a new FB fan visiting from A Glimpse Inside. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I found your blog! I'm following you so I don't miss any tips. I love simple and practical ideas...great job, cute too! Stop by and follow too if you like. I look forward to a new blogger friendship. Warm wishes, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Thanks for sharing at this week's BFF Open House.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to let you know I featured this as part of my BFF Open House wrap up and features! Please feel free to grab a button from my sidebar if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I'm imagining which craft supplies I could store in something like this.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute way to get organized! Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! I hope to see you back this week.

    Trish - Mom On Timeout
    http://www.MomOnTimeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey very simple Idea !! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it when smart people make ordinary things look pretty. Great job! Thank you for linking it to Fabulous Friday!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Donna, this is a wonderful idea, and really stylish too!

    Thank you so much for being a part of the creative spirit and camaraderie on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." Tuesday at Rook No. 17. I hope you'll feel inspired to join in again this week!

    Warmest wishes,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete