PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Busy, Busy and Really Busy

Haven't really had a chance to post or even get much done crafty.  Between work, school events, shopping and the holidays in general it has been crazy around here!

But I did get a nice surprise this week!  I am still in shock that she featured my peppermint wreath!  Jaime has the cutest blog, Polka Dots on Parade.  Go check it out! Love her blog design!


Speaking of blog designs another one of my favorite blog friends Lindsay, who you probably know from Artsy Fartsy Mama, also designs the most adorable blog designs (mine included).  Check her out at Happy Potamus Designs.  I gave her my likes and dislikes and she created my vision.  I changed NOTHING.  She is awesome to work with!

I also want to thank everyone that is clicking over from places I have linked up to and for those that are now followers.  I have never felt so welcome before!

Coming soon I will have tutorials for the following earrings I have been making.  They will be appearing soon in stockings of a few people related to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment