PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Paper Towel Headband Holder

I have my first 'official' craft show this weekend and have been racking my brain all week on how to display some of my headbands.  Just getting started at this I really don't want to have to invest more money until I see where it goes.

Found inspiration in my laundry room today.  Hey, a roll of paper towels is the perfect size to hold a headband!  Because that is how I have looked at everything this week.  The oatmeal container, the orange juice container, no staple has been spared the chance to get pretty with a headband!

Took two sheets of scrapbook paper, some tape and covered it up.  Works perfect and not something that I have to store when I am done!



All dressed up.........



And in case you are interested all are available in my shop here but if not listed just request and I can make any of the above!

Check out the places I party up to here!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I would have never thought of this. I've been needing a headband holder! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea and the hairbands are super cute. Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete